Bill Payment Options
AVR offers a multitude of ways for your customers to pay their bills making it convenient for them, and at the same time saving you time and revenue. We’ve incorporated mobile device communications and Java messaging services to bring you the latest in technology today. Each option we offer updates your software automatically saving you time from manual entry’s and assuring accuracy. Some products make the bank deposits too!
Online Payment Processing:
AVR understands the need for security and tight integration when it comes to paying bills online. Because we understand, we have developed a back-end processor that eliminates the many issues of having to work through a third party online service provider that limits security and compatibility with your utility billing system.
The value of using AVR’s online bill pay feature goes far beyond what most utility offices take into consideration. Not only is our on-line system an avenue for making a multitude of payments in a variety of different ways, each customer of the district, whether they ever use the payment option or not, has access to view their or payment history, their usage and even print out copies of their bills, freeing your staff of many of the lengthy phone calls that interrupt their daily tasks. In addition, our 24/7 bill view and payment history, is convenient for those customer who are not able to call your office during the work day.
AVR is PCI compliant, which is required to make on-line credit card use the most secure possible. High-end transactional encryption is a part of the PCI requirement.
- Pay by Credit Card or Check – it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3, for your customers to pay their bills.
- Mobile payments with iPhones Android devices, and other smartphones – customer can pay their bills from anywhere.
- 24/7 always available for payments – it’s easy for your customers to pay their bills on-time.
- One – Time or Recurring Credit Card or ACH – easy for your customers to access once or sign up for recurring for either.
- View water bills or billing history whether a payment is made or not – eliminates calls and request from online bill payers and customers just wanting to go over bill history or get new bills sent in the mail.
- Sign up for online paperless or billing online – no more long lines and voice calls setting up customers for ACH or online.
- Real Time Reporting – Credit Cards instantly validated, easy to access, and to view – that the customer has made on online payments.
- Automatically updated utility bills – every payment made online frees up time for your employees making them more efficient to focus on other priorities.
- eNotices – our eNotices keep you up to date and aware of your account status. Bills about to be calculated, bills about to go out, confirmation your bill has been paid and many more. eNotices give you the peace of mind that you can get by putting something in the mail.
- SendGrid reporting for your e-bills – to insure your customers received their bills, our reporting system identifies who received their e-mails, who opened them and who deleted. No more guessing if the bill was received through the mail.
InstaPay™ – pay by smartphones! AVR’s solution brings world-class mobile payment processing right to your customers’ smartphones. Using state-of-the-art mobile presentment techniques and technologies, InstaPay™ enables your customers to pay their bills in less than 30 seconds, beginning with a simple scan of a QR code printed right on their bill. Electronic (paperless) customers also receive an InstaPay™ link in their electronic bill notification messages. Scanning the bill using any modern smartphone gives a mobile payment screen carefully designed to complete the electronic payment in less than 30 seconds. As we like to say, “Get it done before the stoplight turns green!”
What’s more, every customer can choose to activate AutoPay with ONE SINGLE TOUCH while using InstaPay™. From that point on, there’s no need even to invoice the customer ever again—future bills will be automatically charged to the credit card on file! Customers who choose one-touch instant AutoPay activation become faithful payers with zero administrative overhead and no statement delivery costs.
Credit Card Processing – The Credit Card Processing module provides customers with the convenience of calling your office to make payment on their utility account without having to come into the office. They also have the option to set up their utility account to have their monthly balance charges to their credit/debit card. Transactions are authorized and stored in a delayed batch file. All transactions can be edited before posting. Listings can be created containing all detail of transactions
ACH/Bank Draft – The ACH/Bank Draft module allows the user to give their customers the option to set up their utility account to have their monthly balance automatically drafted from their checking or savings account. This adds convenience for the customer who can avoid writing a check, mailing the payment, and worrying about paying on time. The user may edit transactions before posting, as well as generate a listing outlining the details of all transactions.
uScan – Lock Box Payment Processing – Skip the financial institutions and reduce banking fees. Outsource your remittance processing to the AVR Lockbox service. Using the latest technology and leveraging advances in Check21, we offer a complete check-imaging solution. Consumers mail their remittances directly to our secure lockbox processing facility. Payments are extracted, then our software reads the OCR scan line and creates a posting file to electronically update the accounts receivable database immediately. An image cash letter (x9.37 file) is then delivered to the financial institution of your choice with same-day funds availability.
uReceivables – Gain faster access to your funds and simplify online bill pay from consumers who utilize their financial institution to debit their checking accounts and submit a paper check to your office on their behalf. AVR works with several payment processors, such as Checkfree, Chase, and Wells Fargo, to intercept these paper checks and consolidates all of them into a single electronic posting file. This payment information is sent to an AVR provider which credits the municipality account at their financial institution. An automated file is uploaded to your accounts receivable database, eliminating manual data entry. With multiple levels of access, security, reporting tools and transaction search capabilities, you will be amazed at how much time and effort is saved. Take advantage of this seamless, secure and cost-effective solution, and you’ll reduce your administrative time and expense.
Cash Collections – This module allows the user to collect all types of receivables from a central location, utilizing a cash drawer and receipt printer. The user may collect and print receipts for utility bills, property tax collections, court fines and other miscellaneous receivables. The system will allow the manager to define each user’s rights to access any function in the system. It also contains: a detailed audit trail, drawer reconciliation, multiple searches, user defined pop-up windows, detailed reporting, tighter controls, and a personalized receipt header.
Barcode Payment Option – Our hand held scanner technologies delivers performance and that assures maximum productivity. This easy-to-use tool reduces startup time and costs whenever the scanner is used. Ask AVR about Barcode today!